Inline Mixer Rapid Design
The Sugar Engineers' Inline Mixer design is the well-established twisted ribbon or bowtie type, with alternating left- and right-hand twists: This design is very well suited to the usual applications found in the sugar factory, (i.e. blending of poly-electrolite flocculents and milk of lime with cane juice) and has the following features;
- Excellent blending of miscible products (e.g. flocculents and milk of lime) into low viscosity products eg cane juice
- Low shear, which means minimal destruction of long chain poly-electrolite molecules
- Low pressure drop, implying high energy efficiency
- Excellent coefficient of variation ratio (CoVr)
The design will include:
- A detailed and fully dimensioned CAD drawing sent by email
- An Engineering specification document
- A Process datasheet showing the flows and temperatures and pressures
We are also able to offer Project Management Services for the design, engineering, fabrication and erection of your equipment to ensure it is delivered on time, in budget, to the correct quality.
A partially dimensioned drawing indicative of the design you will receive is available for download.